Registration Policies To Know
For more information on this and other
- You must pay the entire balance in full prior to the early registration discount in order to receive it.
You are not eligible for this discount if you are requesting a payment plan or a scholarship.
- $50 deposit is non-refundable
- Your balance is due when camp begins.
- Scholarship Applications are due two weeks prior to session (see scholarship information on toolbar)
camp policies, see Summer Camp Policies page.
Ready to register? Great! You have two options:
You can Register Online. You will be asked to create an account, which you'll use in future years. If you already have an online account, log back in using your username and password. If you don't remember your username or password, request a reset rather than creating a new account, as this creates duplicates in our system. Having trouble with our online system? Call 866-433-4548 and a tech support agent will be happy to assist you.
If registering using our paper form, you must ALSO SIGN AND SUBMIT our Challenge Course Agreement Form if you want your child to participate in the challenge course, including the Zipline for Primary and Junior campers.
You can print a paper registration form and mail it to us, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it (877-864-1655). With either option you can send a check for your deposit or call us to make a payment over the phone. Even if you register by mail, we are able to create an online account for you, meaning you can pay your balance, add store money, or modify your account. To access your account after registering by mail, contact us and we will set up a username and password for your account.
Using our online registration system,
you are able to access your account and make changes, even if you registered by mail. If you registered by mail, contact us and we will set up a username and password so you can access your account.
The following are things you can do through your online dashboard in your user account:
- Add store money
- Add additional options (such as a camp picture or DVD)
- Modify account details, such as updating your phone number
- Pay off your account balance
- Add additional camp sessions
- Add additional campers (if you don't do this when you first register)