Group Retreat Reservations
Retreat costs are determined by adding lodging, food, and activity costs. Lodging and food are charged per person, regardless of group size. Activities are optional and are charged separately (more details here).
In order to book the exclusive use of Ghormley Meadow, a minimum booking number of 120 full-time guests is required. If your group is booking fewer than 120 guests, Ghormley Meadow may place additional groups in separate lodges.
All groups will have meals together in the dining hall at our standard meal times. Lodges include meeting room(s) & basic audio/visual equipment. Guests must provide their own linens in cabins. Ghormley Meadow does not provide a wait-staff for meals; therefore, guests help with dining room setup and cleanup.
To complete your reservation, your group must return a signed contract and use agreement as well as a deposit for 10% of the estimated retreat cost, based on the number of guests expected to attend.
2018 Meal and Overnight Rates
- Midweek Overnight (September-May): $17.00 per night
- Weekend & Summer Overnight (2+ Nights): $28.75 per night
- Weekend Overnight (Single night): $38.75 per night
- Day use: $11.00
- Breakfast: $8.00
- Lunch: $9.25
- Dinner: $10.25
- Continental Breakfast & Brunch: $17.75
We offer discounts groups over 150 people, early rebooking, referrals, and during our value season dates.
2018 Weekend Rate Examples:
- Weekend Group Retreat, two nights with five meals (Friday and Saturday overnight, Friday dinner through Sunday brunch) = $113 per person
- Weekend Group Retreat, two nights with four meals (Friday and Saturday overnight, Saturday breakfast through Sunday brunch) = $102.75 per person
- One Night Weekend Group Retreat (Friday or Saturday night, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner meals) = $66.25 per person
Questions? Contact our Guest Services Director, Carol Callahan.