You’re invited to our Family Fun and Camp Preview Day, to be held on Saturday, June 8th from 11 am – 3 pm! This is a great opportunity to enjoy a day with your family at camp, meet our staff, tour camp, enjoy some camp activities, and taste our yummy camp food! A $10/person suggested donation will cover your day of fun and a lunch. If finances are an issue, please do not let that stop you from attending.
Please let us know you’ll be attending by filling out a very short registration form using the register button on this page.
Who is Family Fun and Camp Preview Day for?
- New or prospective camp families – A great opportunity to see our program and meet our staff before coming to a session of camp!
- Returning campers – Did you come last year? Come get excited about this summer! (and bring a friend who has never been to Ghormley!)
- Campers who can’t make it this summer – Can’t make it to camp this summer? Get your Ghormley fix for the summer!
Planning to come? Here’s what to know:
– Family Fun and Camp Preview Day is from 11 am – 3 pm, but you can arrive later than 11 am if you’d like!
– A BBQ lunch will be served from 12-2 PM on the Meadow (the field area in the center of camp).
– Our pool will be open, weather and pool conditions permitting. You’ll need to bring your own swimming gear and a towel. You and/or your child will be required to pass a basic swim test in order to swim in the deep end, just like during a regular camp session.
– We will have some camp activities available, so be sure you and your campers bring sturdy shoes for walking, running, and climbing.
We look forward to seeing you on the 8th of June!